The lymphatic system pulls excess fluid, waste products, proteins and pathogens from around the cells. This system plays an important part of the immune system by by producing lymphocytes and filtering pathogens through the lymph nodes. This is an effective technique used to decrease swelling in the body, reduce headaches and decrease many types of pain. This course covers principles and practices of lymph drainage and will teach gentle and rhythmic techniques following the lymphatic rhythm.
Receive 14-hours of continuing education
- The anatomy and physiology of the lymphatic system will be discussed in great detail
- Lymph drainage techniques for different areas of the body are shown
- Learn to palpate the lymph rhythm
- Discuss benefits, indications and contraindications for lymph drainage
- Edema and lymphedema and their possible causes are discussed
Early Bird Discount $325 before August 1st